The XT385 is designed to keep you motivated mile after mile. Our large 22" x 60" running surface and 3.5 HP motor give you all the room and power you need for a comfortable workout. The top speed of 12mph and 15 levels of incline are sure to keep you challenged.
The XT385 comes with the same options as the XT285, but includes additional features like two user programs, console heart rate and muscle activation profiles, up to 15 levels of incline, aluminum side rails, a larger motor with a wider belt, and frame stability crossbar for a more solid feel. The XT385 is compatible with the Zwift app. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker, at a transitional stage from walking to running, or a mid-level runner.
Console features a tablet-friendly reading rack, direct control speed and incline buttons, program keys, adjustable cooling fan, hand pulse sensors, water bottle holders, and accessory tray.
7.5” blue backlit LCD screen conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated, while the muscle and heart rate activation profiles provide greater insight into your workout.
Powerful 3.5 HP motor, 12mph top speed, and 15 levels of incline for ultimate workout versatility.
The 2-ply pre-lubricated belt system offers enhanced durability for long-term use, plus the spacious 22” x 60” workout area accommodates users of all heights.
Easily fold and store your treadmill when not in use with the Lift Assist and Safe Drop folding deck technology.
- 110V Cord/Outlet Power Source
- 3.5 HP Motor
- 0.5 - 12 mph (0.1 mph increments) Speed Range
- 0 - 12 (0.5 increments) Levels of Electronic Incline
- Display: Blue Backlit LCD
- Display Size: 7.5" diagonal
- Feedback: Time, Pace, Lap, Distance, Pulse, Calories, Program, Speed, Incline, Segment Time, HR Profile, Muscle Profile
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 Custom, 2 Heart Rate
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth FTMS 4.0
- Audio Jack
- Built-In Speakers
- Direct Speed Buttons: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 mph
- Direct Incline Buttons: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 incline
- Set-Up Dimension: 80" L x 35" W x 57" H
- Folded Dimension: 48" L x 34.8" W x 69.3" H
- Shipping Dimension: 84.7" L x 35.8" W x 15.4" H
- Item Weight: 264.6 lb
- Shipping Weight: 293.2 lb
- Max User Weight Capacity: 375 lb
- Releasing Lever Folding Frame
- 2 Ply Belt
- 6.9" Step Up Height
- 22" x 60" Running Surface
- 25 mm Running Deck Thickness
- 6 Cushions (Rear Rigid Mount) Deck Cushioning
- Handlebar Controls
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- Heart Rate Receiver (5KHz chest strap included)
- Cooling Fan
- Accessory Tray
- Cup Holder
- Transportation Wheels
US Residential Warranty
- Lifetime Frame
- Lifetime Motor
- Lifetime Deck
- 10 Years Parts
- 1 Years Labor
Sales & Support