Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Whatever your needs are we can arrange the shipping to accommodate your purchase. There are various types of shipping that you need to be aware of prior to making an equipment purchase:Free Curbside Delivery
Curbside delivery is our FREE delivery option. The freight company will remove your equipment from the truck and place it on your property. You will need to bring the equipment into your home so it’s a good idea to have someone available to help you carry it in.Threshold Delivery ($49)
A delivery professional will deliver and place your equipment inside the first enclosure of your home (e.g., garage or front door). No stairs or steps, as one driver can’t lift the equipment by hand. Call 870-935-1107 to add this shipping option to your order.White GloveDelivery ($299)
Delivered by 2 men at an appointed time. Delivery includes appointment with a 4 hour window, 30 minute pre-call, delivered to the room of choice, unpack, assembly, and debris removal (includes 2 flights of stairs) Expected arrival: 2-4 weeks. If you have any questions regarding your white glove delivery please contact ABF's customer support department at 800-753-2079.Please Note
All shipments require a customer signature upon delivery. The shipping company will call before attempting to deliver your machine. A total of three attempts will be made to contact you. After three attempts have been made the shipping company will make arrangements to return your machine to our warehouse. Return shipping and a 20% restocking fee may apply. If you request a reconsignment to have your machine delivered to a different address than originally specified on the order a $30 reconsignment charge will apply.
All products will ship via motor freight and delivery is available to the 48 contiguous US states only.
Replacements and Returns
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you’re not 100% satisfied- for any reason – simply contact our customer service department within 30 days from receipt of your product at (870) 935-1107 for a return authorization.
Spirit Fitness guarantees full satisfaction on all of our products. We want you to be happy with your purchase and enjoy years of quality workouts. However, if in the first 30 days you’re not fully satisfied with your equipment for any reason, we’ll take it back for a full product refund or credit. To obtain a Return Authorization Number, please contact Customer Service at (800) 258-4555. We will credit your purchase price upon receipt of the authorized returned item. Products returned without an RA number will not be accepted at our warehouse. To be eligible for a complete product refund or credit, you must:
- Obtain an RA number from Customer Service within 30 days of delivery.
- Return all equipment in the original packaging in good condition.
- Clearly write the RA number on the outside of the carton. Our warehouse cannot accept any returns without an RA number and your shipment will be returned to you.
- Prepay return freight and insuring your shipment is recommended.
- Ship the equipment back to our Jonesboro, AR warehouse within 10 days of receiving an RA number, if not your RA number will be voided.
The Customer is responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, these costs will be deducted from customer’s refund amount IF:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Spirit Fitness.
- Customer refusal at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged shipment.
- If customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Spirit Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Customer refuses to allow Spirit Fitness to perform service calls to repair unit. Spirit Fitness’ obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing at our option.
Items may be subject to a restocking fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product to avoid a restocking fee (restocking fee may cost up to 20% of items cost if original packaging is not used). If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for return freight costs and a restocking fee may apply.
The customer will be responsible for getting the packaged equipment beyond the threshold/door and help carrier place unit onto the truck.
Spirit Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Customer noted shipping damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact Spirit Fitness at (855) 258-4555 to inform them of refused delivery. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer noted shipping damage and received delivery (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer received unit other than what they ordered.
- Equipment is deemed non-repairable by Spirit Fitness Customer Service Dept.
Spirit Fitness reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product with a product of equal or better features and functionality. A replacement part or product may be new or refurbished. While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility, or acts of God.
- 3000 Nestle Road, Jonesboro AR 72401
- 870 935 1107
- 800 258 4555
- 800 258 8511
- 870 935 7611