|Motor:||3HP continuous duty|
|Power:||115 volts AC, 60 Hz, 20 amps, NEMA 5-20P power cord|
|Product Weight:||516 lb|
|Maximum User Weight:||440 lb|
|Dimensions:||95" X 40" X 55"|
Typical Applications of the MT200:
- Simulate uphill and downhill walking to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions.
- Promoting dorsiflexion and reducing flexion contractors with total knee and total hip replacements.
- Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone.
- Small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
- Small speed increments, specially configured handrails, and gait monitoring permit the neurologically impaired patient population to safely benefit.
- Removable step-up for assistance.
- When the belt is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety.
- Adjustable full length handrails for safety from heights of 24.5 – to 34.5 inches and width of 19.5 to 31 inches..
- Bi-Directional Belt Speed.
Unique uses for the Spirit MT200:
Other features of the MT200:
|Motor||3HP continuous duty|
|Dimensions||95" X 40" X 55"|
Write Your Own Review