CRS800 RECUMBENT STEPPER
Product Features & Specifications
The CRS800 Recumbent Stepper is the ideal piece of exercise equipment for anyone looking for a total-body workout with minimal impact to their joints. Clients, residents and patients will enjoy the padded seat and easy adjustments to get on and go. Facility managers and practitioners benefit from the solid construction and reliability.
For the active aging, rehabilitating patients or the deconditioned users, the CRS800 boasts:
• Natural, linear 1:1 leg to arm movement pattern
• Self-adjusting step range up to 12.5 inches
• Comfy seats with high density foam and fore/aft/recline adjustments
• Padded pedals with stabilization straps
• Simple-to-use console
• Heart rate monitoring via pulse grips and telemetry
Click here to view the entire line of Spirit Commercial equipment.